CARMA is pleased to announce that registration is open for the second set of Live Online Short Courses of the 2020-2021 CARMA year. These courses will be held via CARMA’s Virtual Global Classroom using Zoom with instructors providing a live lecture and Q&A session. This upcoming program, on January 6-8, 2021, will offer participants their choice of eight courses, with an emphasis on hands-on experience and on the application of the topic with an equal amount of lecture and lab-time. Our Instructors are leading methodological scholars recognized within the organizational studies and management areas as experts on their topics, and several are current or past editors of leading organizational journals. CARMA greatly appreciates the contributions of these instructors and hopes our Short Courses will enable participants to achieve their education and research objectives during these challenging times. Students/Faculty at CARMA Member Schools receive 50% off Short Course registration fees. (See if your organization is a member here) Students/Faculty who are members of AOM, SIOP, SMA, AAOM, IACMR, EURAM, EAWOP, AIB, ANZAM, and INDAM receive 20% off Short Course registration fees (if not at a CARMA Member School).
The North America Region Short Courses will be sponsored by University of South Carolina (but not delivered in-person there) and take place January 6 – 8, 2021. Registration is open for a discounted price until December 18th, 2020. After this date, it will be full price. The set of courses to be offered are:
Course Listing for January 6-8, 2021:
- “Introduction to R and Data Analysis” – Scott Tonidandel, University of North Carolina-Charlotte
- “Advanced Multilevel Analysis with R” – Dr. Paul Bliese, University of South Carolina
- “Introduction to SEM with LAVAAN” – Dr. Robert Vandenberg, University of Georgia
- “Statistical Analysis of Big Data with R” – Dr. Jeff Stanton, Syracuse University
- “Intermediate SEM, Model Evaluation” – Dr. Larry Williams, Texas Tech University
- “Open Science and R: Principles and Practices” – Dr. George Banks, University of North Carolina-Charlotte
- “Advanced Data Analysis with R” – Dr. Ron Landis, Illinois Institute of Technology
- “Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analysis” – Dr. Ernest O’Boyle, Indiana University
For more information on our CARMA Short Courses, including registration information, pricing information, and course descriptions, please visit our website: https://carmattu.com/short-courses/.