CARMA Live Online Short Courses – North America Region
January 4, 2022 @ 10:00 am - January 7, 2022 @ 3:00 pm EST
CARMA Short Courses place an emphasis on hands-on experience and the application of research methods and data analysis skills. Instructors are recognized within organizational studies as experts on their topics. Faculty/students from CARMA Institutional Member Schools receive a 50% registration discount. Courses are now offered through our Virtual Global Classroom.
Complete Course Listing
- “Introduction to R and Data Analysis” – Dr. Scott Tonidandel, University of North Carolina-Charlotte
- “Introduction to Multilevel Analysis with R” – Dr. Paul Bliese, University of South Carolina
- “Introduction to SEM with LAVAAN” – Dr. Robert Vandenberg, University of Georgia
- “Statistical Analysis of Text with R” – Dr. Jeff Stanton, Syracuse University
- “Advanced Data Analysis with R” – Dr. Justin DeSimone, The University of Alabama
- “Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analysis in R” – Dr. Ernest O’Boyle, Indiana University
- “Introduction to Python for Research”– Dr. Jason T. Kiley, Oklahoma State University
- “Model Evaluation with Your Data: Intermediate SEM” – Dr. Larry Williams
- “Advanced Qualitative Methods for Micro-Management Research” – Dr. Elaine Hollensbe, University of Cincinnati
- “Mixed Methods and Qualitative Comparative Analysis”– Dr. Thomas Greckhamer, Louisiana State University
Click here for more information.