First Topic Interest Group Meeting 2021-22
October 15 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT| Members Only
CARMA Institutional Premium and Basic membership will include a benefit for participating faculty and students, the option to join one or more Topic Interest Group Series (TIG). Each TIG will meet five times a year. TIGs are established to meet student and faculty researchers’ needs not currently met by CARMA’s Webcast Lecture Series (and its recordings in the CARMA Video Library) and CARMA Live Online Short Courses. This benefit will be available at no additional charge (beyond the institution membership fee) and can be accessed by TIG registration in the CARMA website User Area. The benefit is available throughout the institutional membership period and will end August 31, 2022. CARMA TIG events will be hosted using the Zoom Meeting platform, with individual live access provided and recordings made available throughout the membership period.
CARMA TIGs supplement other CARMA programs by providing:
(1) instruction on specialized research methods topics via Tutorials,
(2) access to guidance from noted methodologists through Ask the Experts Panels,
(3) discussion of current research methods articles via review sessions,
(4) discussion of CARMA Video Library recordings, and
(5) opportunity to meet and interact with others sharing similar interests with our CARMA Networking Sessions.
The Topic Areas for 2021-2022 include: Structural Equation Methods (SEM), Multilevel Analysis, Qualitative Analysis, Advanced Regression Analysis, Open Science and Replication Research, Big Data, and Languages, Packages & Tools