CARMA is pleased to announce additional information on its 2021-2022 Institutional Membership Programs. The 2021-2022 CARMA Webcast Lecture Series will be available through Individual Live Viewing for faculty and students from CARMA’s Institutional Premium Membership Program! We hold Live Webcast Lectures through Zoom Webinar for an easy, virtual viewing experience. This program includes 10 new Webcast Lectures, one-hour lectures by a distinguished group of Webcast presenters. These lectures will be streamed live to Premium Member schools and will cover a diverse set of topics. Advanced registration is required to attend. Their recordings will be added to the CARMA Video Library, which now includes over 200 recorded lectures from past years.
CARMA has seen a great turnout for our Live Webcast Lectures in the past year! We are excited to continue with this upcoming year’s Webcast Lecture Series with the CARMA community.
Upcoming Live Webcast Lectures beginning in October 2021:
- Oct. 1, 2021 – Dr. Herman Aguinis, George Washington University, “Research Methods Reviews”
- Oct. 15, 2021 – Dr. Samantha Anderson, Arizona State University, “Power Analysis with Regression Models”
- Oct. 29, 2021 – Dr. Timothy Pollock, University of Tennessee-Knoxville, “Writing About Methods and Results”
- Nov. 12, 2021 – Dr. Lillian Eby, University of Georgia, “Funding at NIH: Topics, Processes, Research Methods”
- Dec. 3, 2021 – Dr. Janaki Gooty, University of North Carolina Charlotte, “Multilevel and Meta-Analysis”
- Jan. 21, 2022 – Dr. Jose Cortina, Virginia Commonwealth University, “Testing Interactions with Latent Variables”
- Feb. 4, 2022 – Dr. Elaine Hollensbe, University of Cincinnati, “Rigor/Trustworthiness in Qualitative Research”
- Feb. 18, 2022 – Dr. John Busenbark, University of Notre Dame, “Omitted Variable Bias”
- Mar. 25, 2022 – Dr. Zeki Simsek, Clemson University, “A Framework for Literature Reviews”
- Apr. 8, 2022 – Dr. Mo Wang, University of Florida, “Longitudinal Latent Variable Analysis”
All past Live Webcast Lectures are available for free on-demand viewing in the CARMA Video Library by faculty and students from CARMA’s Institutional Premium and Basic Membership Programs. Over 140 universities world-wide are CARMA Members for the 2020-2021 year program, and the Video Library contains over 200 recorded lectures from previous CARMA Webcast Programs. CARMA also hosts Live On-Line Short Courses sponsored by universities such as University of South Australia, University of South Carolina, Wayne State University, and more. We also offer special discounts to CARMA Institutional Premium and Basic Members.
For more information on upcoming Live Webcast Lectures and registration instructions, visit our website.
Only primary contacts can purchase a membership on our website. (Email CARMA at firstname.lastname@example.org and request primary contact status.)
- The primary contact needs to log in to CARMA account here.
- Once they log in, in the middle, they will see an option to “Purchase Membership”.
- They need to select the membership, then enter their credit card information.