CARMA Research Methods Faculty Network
We are pleased to announce the creation of our CARMA Research Methods Faculty Network as a new benefit available to our Institutional Members. This Network is established to support collaboration and sharing of instructional resources among those who teach doctoral-level research methods courses for management/business at our Institutional member schools. Special emphasis will be given to helping instructors of research methods courses learn how they can use CARMA programs and events that are freely available to all students (and faculty) at member schools as part of their course design and classroom experience.
These free resources for faculty teaching research methods courses include:
- Invitations to special events featuring members of the network.
- Invitations to meet the CARMA Team via live online sessions in the upcoming year.
- Access to faculty-only receptions after select events during the upcoming year.
These additional resources supplement the CARMA resources available to all faculty and students at member schools, including 250+ recordings from the CARMA Video Library and live CARMA Live On-Line Short Courses. More information on CARMA and our events/programs can be found on our website.
Register for the Research Methods Faculty Network
- Log in to your CARMA User Account. (If you do not have an active User Account, you can create one here.)
- Click on the Register/Purchase tab.
- Click on Purchase Membership (membership is free)
- Select Research Methods Faculty Network
- Click on Continue
- Click Checkout