Our CARMA Team is excited to welcome over 135 universities worldwide to our Institutional Premium and Basic Membership Programs. We have a great line-up of events scheduled, and we will be updating you monthly via our CARMA Messenger. Please note several important changes you will benefit from in the upcoming year:
- We now have improved access to CARMA live events using Zoom for faculty and students at all Premium Member schools. Recordings of the lectures will be available in the Video Library for Premium and Basic Institutional Members.
- We now offer an expanded set of Topic Interest Groups (TIG) for members. Our TIGs will meet regularly, also with live, individual viewing access using Zoom Webinars and Zoom Meetings. The Topic Areas for 2021-2022 include Structural Equation Methods (SEM), Multilevel Analysis, Qualitative Analysis, Advanced Regression Analysis, Open Science and Replication Research, Big Data, and Languages, Packages & Tools. Recordings of the Topic Interest Groups will be available in the Video Library for Premium and Basic Institutional Members.
- We now offer RMEP-PhD Prep Series for our members. The CARMA RMEP-PhD Prep Group 2021-2022 is available only to students and faculty who are associated with organizations that are CARMA Institutional Premium or Basic Members. The RMEP-PhD Prep Group consists of seven live online events that focus on developing research methods knowledge and skills needed for success as a doctoral student and faculty member. Different sessions will focus on topics related to the specific needs of early, middle, and late-stage doctoral students.
- We now offer an expanded set of Live and Online Short Courses for several global regions, with sessions being planned for November, January, April, May, and June. Members can attend any session regardless of their location, and a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative courses will be available (see information below). Members will receive a 50% discount.
- We revised the Research Methods Education Program by adding a new PhD Prep Series and new digital badges.
We welcome your feedback about our new and traditional programs, please let us know how we can better serve your needs related to research methods education. Good luck with all you are doing, be safe, and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming events.